Thursday, December 24, 2015

All I Want for Christmas....




Good Afternoon!!! Merry Christmas Eve everyone....I guess I should start out by saying that this last week has been a bit awful for me and my family.. Last Wednesday I had to call 911 to have my father taken to the hospital. He was feeling dizzy, disoriented and he was slurring his words...First thing I though was he was having a stroke....It took them almost a week to figure out what was wrong with him....Found out that he has been having mini seizures and that he has had a mini stroke in the middle of his brain....He has also been diagnosed with Sundowner's....Meaning he is agitated and irritated at night...It's also a sign of dementia....So things aren't too happy right now....He is being released from the hospital tomorrow morning and then we will see how things go from here on out...He's still my dad and I love him a lot but I hate seeing him like this....There are a few things that have gotten me through this time...My mom and her support....She is my rock...My best friends and sisters (Trudy and Danni)...They have been there for me always....My new co-workers...Believe it or not they have been very understanding....And this man....Call me crazy but just the sight of his smile and the sound of his laughter has helped me....


His laugh is one of the things I love about him the most....How can I not cheer up when I hear it....So if I could say one thing right now it would be Thank you to everyone who has been there for me during this time....Thank you to Jeremy for making me laugh and smile even when I didn't want to...Anyways...I guess that's all for now...Merry Christmas to everyone....Hope the new year brings you everything you ever want and more....Me, I just want normal again....It'll get there, eventually.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy...Stay Safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out...

No comments:

Post a Comment