Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Long Time No Hear...





Good Morning!!! I know it's been a long time since my last post and for that I am truly sorry. This semester with school has driven me crazy. I am almost done with classes for the semester and I will be glad for the winter break. I just turned in my final project for class and it was a bit on the interesting side to say the least. We had to turn in an original story created from a piece of music. Well I chose my favorite piano music to base my story on. We had to create a schedule and a budget estimate for it too. All in all I have learned that I do not want to be a producer. I thought the director's job was going to be challenging and it will be no doubt but a producer's job is way more involved than what I expected it to be. So kudos to the producers out there. You have one heck of a hard job. Without them the movie wouldn't be made. Getting things ready for Christmas and trying to work and go to class has been a bit on the stressful side for me this season. But things are getting better. I get to relax after next week and get some much needed R and R. I can't believe that it's almost Christmas. Where did this year go? My year started out pretty crappy. We were struggling to find out how we would pay all the bills and living off of basically nothing. Then in May both my mom and I found jobs at the same place. Been a great few months now and things are finally looking up. With winter break coming up I am going to do nothing but sit and relax and work on my script. Really would like to get it finished before the middle of next year. On the upside I have gotten to see Jeremy a few times this year and that made my year even better. He looked great on the Sinatra 100 birthday celebration Sunday night. That made my night. Even if it was just for a few minutes. Now I hear that he might be recording an album. Guess we shall wait and see how that turns out, I know I'll be buying it when if comes out. On the TV front. Agents of SHEILD winter finale was last night and talk about a great end to the last few weeks. Not to pleased that they killed off Coulson's love interest. It was nice to see him happy for a change. But I was very glad to see that Coulson finally got his revenge on Ward. The way he killed him last night was perfect. Although he didn't stay dead, he came back as the evil Hydra Death God, or whatever you want to call him. Now we have to worry about him and Lash. So next March 8th when the new season starts should be interesting. Until then we will have Agent Carter coming back in January. Anyways....Guess that's all for now. Again I am sorry for not posting until now. But life does get in the way at times and you just have to deal with it. So, Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out.

Merry Christmas and Many Warm Blessings for a Wonderful 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment