Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween Jeremy!!





Good Morning! So far it's a great morning and it just seems that it might be getting better as the day goes by...Today and tomorrow we get to dress up for
Halloween at work....Today I am dressed as my favorite character from a movie...SSGT. Will James....I know it's male character, so I've feminized it a bit....But still....Should be interesting to see what comments I get from my co-workers....Tomorrow I am going as the Grim Reaper....Yup, I said The Grim Reaper....Got the black pants, black shirt and the long black cloak....:)... Okay enough about me....The video is Ed Sheerans song Photograph....I love this song by him and feel that it is perfect for the blog today...As for the pictures...The top two are the ones from the Remy Martin commercial that Jeremy is now doing....I've seen the actual spot that will be airing next month sometime and it looks really good....Course then again that man looks sharp in the pictures too...Very nice indeed.....The others are from the Team Kids event that he was a part of a few days ago....Not really sure what it was all about as I had no idea he was going to be doing anything like this....I do know he was one of the speakers for this event....Would loved to have seen this....

Okay off topic here for a minute....We have a repairman here to fix the toilet in the guest bathroom and my father is in there telling them his life story...This really bothers me....These men are here to do a job and they don't need my dad in there bothering them....But anytime I tell him to go sit down he gets ticked off....Well, he doesn't need to be in there, he is a distraction and they only have so much time to do a job and move onto another job....Besides that he also tends to tell them my life story too....Which seriously ticks me off....I don't know these men and they don't know me.....They are here to do a job and that's all....Go figure....
Okay enough of my rant....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out...oh and one more thing...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment