Saturday, October 24, 2015

Jeremy on Stage for Remy Martin





Good Morning!! Been awhile I know but as with everything in my life, it has gotten a bit crazy lately...But hopefully I will be returning to at least twice maybe three times a week to posting....Depending on school and work....School is going great and I am actually enjoying learning about what it takes to be a Producer....I say kudos to those that are, you've got one hell of a hard job to do....But that's that for now....I just want to say that something is bugging me and it's about all the controversy that is surrounding what Jeremy said about it not being "his job" to negotiate for women's pay on movie sets....If people will learn to read the full article then they will read that he doesn't know contracts and stuff like that...And besides, it isn't his job to negotiate pay...That's the job of the actor's or actresses agents to do that....Also I must address something that was said on the TV show The Talk....Well I used to watch this show and respected all the women on it....Well not anymore...They have lost my respect and my viewership too....Especially with what Sheryl said....She has the nerve to basically say that It was Jeremy's job to negotiate with the people for the pay for the women on set....Well guess what you stupid B****....Get your freaking g facts straight before you start going off on something you know absolutely nothing about.....You apparently didn't read the whole thing or you would have read what he said about contracts and stuff....I've lost all respect for the women on this show and that includes Julie Chen....Don't go attacking someone when you don't know all the facts.....Furthermore he posted a clarification on what he meant on his Whosay account and Twitter account....So try getting all the facts before you start bad mouthing this man....As a woman studying to become a director I know that I will have to work my ass off to make it in this industry but I know I can do it....I also believe that if an actor or actress is great or good then he or she should be paid the same pay....But if an actor and actress is bad then they shouldn't get the same pay as someone who is better than them....I'm all for equal pay in the industry  and so is Jeremy Renner and many other famous actors and actresses....But this is Hollywood for you...Anyways....The pictures and video are from Jeremy's introduction as the new face of Remy Martin Cognac.....Also apparently the man is finally giving us fans what we want....He's recording an album...No word on the release but this is one woman who is extremely happy by this news....anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy...Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment