Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Been awhile, Life got in the way..




Good Morning!!! I have been so bad about posting lately...It's been a bit irritatingly frustrating around here lately...I was 5 weeks into the semester and thought that I had the issues with AVID worked out and come to find out that the company I ordered a new graphics card from sent me the wrong part!!!! So I wound up having to drop the class, yet again....Which really upsets me...I was almost to the point of just giving up and walking away....But the I realized something...I haven't worked this hard to let something like a little editing program rob me of what I want in my life....So I dropped the class and am taking a break from it for next year....I won't return to AVID until the fall of 2016 and that's perfectly peachy with me....I have my classes already set up for next semester and I can't wait to get into them...I'm taking Short Film Writing 3 and Film History 2....Both sound like really interesting classes and fun too...I just need a break from AVID for now....So that's been my life in a nut shell lately....Work is going pretty good and I can't complain about my hours since my boss is working with me on them so all is good there....all I can say about the pictures is one is a peanutized version of Jeremy that a girl did on Tumblr....Kind of cute if I do say so myself....and the other one is from when he went up with the Thunderbirds a few weeks ago....He looked like he had a great time too....So enjoy the pictures....that's all from this end for now....Lots of Love to you Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment