Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A stressful week is now over.


Good Afternoon!!! Sorry for not posting all last week but it has been a stressful few days...I finally found out why I couldn't get AVID to work properly....Turns out that I needed a bigger graphics card....So had to wait from my refund to be in my bank before I could order it....So it is on it's way and should be here next week sometime....Then I have to call the tech who reprogrammed my new computer so that he can come over and install it for me...then I can do the 2 assignments I need to do and get them handed in...Yeah they'll be late but at least I am getting them done this time....So yay me!!! My other class is going really good so far and things are running smoothly in that class...I have to read 126 pages in Lajos Egri's book The Art Of Dramatic Writing this week so I will be starting that tonight while I watch TV....Tomorrow we have to clean up the living room and get things ready for Halloween....*happy dance*...I love this time of year....Friday I have to go pick up my copy of AOU at Hastings and I am going to watch it Monday afternoon!!! Been too long since I saw it in the theaters....Gotta get my JR fix!! Last night was the season premiere of Agents of SHEILD.....OMG....It is going to be a great season....Although I don't really like the new lady they have on the show, the one who is running the opposing group of people who are trying to catch the Inhumans....plus now we know where Simmons went...she's on the other side of the Universe....So it's going to be interesting to see how they get her back....It's really good to see Fitz back to somewhat of his normal self again....Hopefully the show will bring other members of the Avengers on....It would be kinda cool to see say, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Falcon and even Captain America on there this season....Guess we have to wait and see how things go....tonight is the season premiere of my other favorite show, Criminal Minds....I can't believe that this show has been on for 11 years now....Been watching it since the beginning....It's quite an interesting show too....So this season will be interesting since they have a new person joining the team and it'll be fun to see how well she meshes with the rest of the team....Anyways....I'm rambling...Enjoy today's Jeremy interview video....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment