Monday, September 7, 2015

Jeremy's full Q&A Panel from Chicago.






Good Morning!!! such a good morning so far...Happy Labor Day too!!! I'm off this afternoon and have just finished up with both classes, well the reading and the quizzes, for this week. I still need to do the assignments for both classes and will do one of them tomorrow morning after coming back from the gym and I am going to start doing the other one this evening while watching TV....So far the Introduction to Producing class is pretty interesting....So glad that I am sticking with becoming a director...The producer is way too stressful for me...Besides I would much rather be a director anyways...But that's just me....Anyways....Today's video is the full panel at The Chicago Wizard World Comic Con that Jeremy was at last month.....From the sounds of it the panel was actually pretty fun....so wish I could have gone to it....that would have made my year to actually get to meet this man....Someday....As for the pictures...Well the first one is actually a drawing that a girl who goes by the URL Katieharrisart did.....I think it is an amazing piece of art and she really did a fantastic job of recreating this picture.... So kudos goes out to her....The second picture is from the panel he did....Would love to know what he was thinking at the time....Course then again maybe not....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment