Monday, September 21, 2015

Pictures of Jeremy from Think It Up





Good Afternoon! Sorry again for not posting for a few days...Been feeling really lousy as of late....Wound up with a stomach bug that caused me to come home early from work on Friday....Feeling better now but not at 100% yet....Finished with classes just now and there is a lot of take in....I am going to try working on my project for AVID tomorrow afternoon and see if I can get it turned in at least by Wed.....Then I am going to try and upload the videos for my next assignment....Wish me luck.....Hopefully it will work for me this semester....My other class is going pretty good....Mostly reading right now and we will start getting into figuring up cost and what all it takes to make a script into a movie....Pretty interesting at what actually goes into the making of a movie...Never realized it until I took this class what a major role the producer takes in the whole thing....Glad I am studying to become a director....I want to direct not produce...Although the director does have to work with the Producer so it's a win win situation....Okay so the video today is from when Chris Evans and Jeremy were doing the promos for AOU....I haven't seen this video but I hope it's a good one...So enjoy...I really need to catch up on a few things...Maybe that will be something I do over Thanksgiving break....and Christmas break too....As for the pictures....they are from Think It Up....I still haven't had the chance to watch that either....Boy I am so far behind....Going to have to watch it when I can.....New seasons for my shows start tonight and I have to record one of them so that my mom can watch it....Anyways....that's all for now....As you can see it has been a busy few days for me and not a fun few days either....Lots of Love to you Jeremy! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....PS...Having to read Aristotle's Poetics for class.....Kind of a dry read but pretty interesting stuff....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment