Monday, September 14, 2015

Jeremy's Interview with James Cordan



 



Good Afternoon!!! Sorry for not posting until now but the first week of classes were a bit crazy, plus I've been fighting with the people at AVAST to figure out why the updated version hasn't downloaded onto my laptop...So it's just been a crazy week for me....Just finished classes for the day and have to read several pages in both my books for class...I have half of the Intro to producing assignment done...Then I need to start on Avid....I'm hoping that this semester in AVID goes better than last semester...I know that one thing is for sure once this semester is over I am going to remove AVID from my computer and go and get Final Cut Pro and learn to use it... I prefer Adobe Premiere but that isn't wanting to download either...So have to figure out what's going on with that too...That's my crazy life right now....Okay onto the video for today...It's the episode of the Late Late show with James Cordan that Jeremy did last week....I haven't watched it yet so I am hoping that I will be able to do so either today or tomorrow afternoon....I've heard that it was a really fun interview....So we shall see....I have the Think It Up show on my DVR and I am going to watch it either later today or tomorrow....I have all week to watch it so who knows...As for the picture....Found it on Tumblr and it was posted by the man himself to his twitter page....When I saw this picture I melted....The look of pure love and joy on his face is pure joy to me....I love seeing him happy and that little girl makes him happy....This picture makes me love him even more....Not just because of who he is...No, because you can tell he loves being a dad....She has brought something into his life that I think everyone who has kids has, and that's true love.....That little girl will grow up knowing that her daddy loves her no matter what....With everything that he has done in his life....I think this is probably the greatest thing he is...and that's a Dad.....Best role ever for you Mr. Jeremy Renner....Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy...Stay safe wherever you are babe....Oh, and I cannot wait to see what you and Sarah Dunn have planned...Can't wait to see those pictures! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment