Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Pictures of Jeremy..




Good Afternoon!!! didn't get to post yesterday because we got a bit busy here at my house. We had to get a few things then make mini cupcakes for my doctors office for today... We took them up there this morning and well it is just a way for us to say thanks for all that they do....Just finished classes for today...Well at least for a bit anyways....I have to get all the avid stuff downloaded to my external harddrive then I have to start doing all the editing and sorting and creating later today of\r first thing tomorrow....I have until Saturday to get this done....But I want to get it done before I have to go to work on Friday....Hate that I have to work and go to school right now but I have to...Took both quizzes and aced both of them now to do a good job on the editing project....Wish me luck....okay as for the pictures....Can I just say that this man makes that new uniform of the 49ner's look good!!! He was at the game so this was so cool to see him wearing the new uniforms that they now have....Love the look of them too...Hey I may live in Seahawk country but I have always been a 49ner's fan....Loved the team since Joe Montana was the quarterback....He was the best QB they had....Course I really don't watch football unless it looks like it's going to be a good game....But that's just me....Most times I have to work when my teams are playing....Been thinking a lot of the screenplay that I am working on...The character of Jax is still giving me a problem in a sense...I am having a bit of a problem getting the storyline to move forward where I want it to go....I want to finish this project so that I can try and enter it into a screenplay contest for next year....I am also going to try and work on the other one I have almost finished....It's a short film so hopefully that one will work out better....Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment