Thursday, September 3, 2015

First day of Class...and New Hawkeye Costume!






Good Morning!!!! Sorry for not posting since the 24th but I have been so busy trying to get things set for school, which started today...I just finished classes for the day and now I am going to relax for the rest of the afternoon....I have two assignments that I have to do but I can do those on Monday before I do anything else....I do have to read a chapter in my AVID text book and I can do that tomorrow night after I get off work... Should take me long to read it....Looking forward to my classes this semester...I am having to retake AVID 2 because of computer issues last semester and I can only hope that it doesn't act up this semester...My other class is Introduction to Producing....So far it is pretty interesting and this is just the first day of class.....So happy that classes have started as I have been so bored this summer....Okay I think that this video is going to be my start of school video from now on....I love this fan made video to one of my favorite songs by One Republic....I know ya'll have seen it before on my blog but I couldn't resist it....As for the pictures....Well the first one I got off of tumblr a few weeks ago and love it...I think it was taken on the set of Kill The Messenger....Don't know, all I know is he looks amazing....As for the second picture....Well Jeremy posted this one himself to his twitter page....I grabbed it off of Tumblr...It shows the new version of his Hawkeye costume for Captain America 3: Civil War....Can I just say I'm not too sure how I feel about it...I mean I like it and think he looks great, but I don't much like the long sleeve on the one arm....Looks too weird....Love the color though....And if you look closely you will see that he brought a long a friend....That's Ant Man on his shoulder.....Jeremy also revealed the team he will be on in this movie....He's Team Captain America.....Which isn't really a surprise....I know this movie doesn't come out until next May but I am so excited to see it....It is going to be a great movie.....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment