Monday, August 24, 2015

Pictures from Wizard World Con in Chicago!!










Good Evening!!!! It's been a trying yet wonderful day today!!!! I had to download the programs on my computer and Avid didn't want to download....So I emailed them and they called me back and mailed me too....The tech is supposed to call me back tomorrow and we shall see if we can get this program downloaded onto my new computer...I did have one success though....I got MS Office downloaded onto my computer with a little help from the tech person....That and I got my printer reconnected so once I can get Adobe and Avid put back onto my computer then I should be all set for school next week....Oh and I still need to download Celtx....Going to be a busy week ahead of me.....Okay onto the videos and the pictures...The videos are from yesterday when Jeremy was at Wizard World Con in Chicago.....I haven't seen the videos yet but I am hoping to watch them later this week....All I know is from the pictures he looked amazing as always....The first picture is of Jeremy and my friend Rennerschick from Tumblr....I am soooo happy that she got to meet him....you can tell she is happy about it too....Look at that smile on her face....Beautiful is all I can say...*big happy smile*....So a shout out to Rennerschick for letting me use her photo on my blog.....The others are from the Q&A that he did that day....Look at that man's goofy smile and just the fact that he looks like he is having a great time....He looks good too...Are you comfy on that couch Jeremy??? He sure looks like he is!! this is just one of the reasons that I adore this man...He is so human and normal.....Okay, as for what I am doing right now...I'm watching Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters on FX!!! I do love this movie....The witches are great but then again so is seeing Jeremy in leather!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment