Monday, August 17, 2015

My ramblings for the day



Good Evening! What a great day it has turned out to be....First off, sorry for not posting for the last few days....Been a bit on the worried side....We have a major fire up in the mountains not too far from where I live...It's a bad one too....We are getting the smoke down here in the Valley where I live....So the air quality is very poor here....They have evacuated several of the towns that are near the fires....So needless to say I have been a it on the worried side about my little town....I wasn't able to go to the movies like I had planned last week....The surgery for my father took longer than expected then we had to take things up to him and that took time that we had planned to go to the movies...So we are going to try and go this week while my mom and I are both off for the next few days...I have been hearing and reading that the movie is really good...So I am looking forward to seeing it....The upside to last week is I got my big tower for my big computer back on Friday....So now I have to download all the programs I am going to need for school...So I'll be doing that this week too...Wish me luck!! Enjoy the pictures!!! Both I know I've posted before but I like both pictures...How can I not....the man is utterly handsome....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment