Thursday, August 20, 2015

MI5 was Awesome!!



Good Evening!!! Sorry it has been a while since my last post but it's been a bit bad around here....There are fires all around my mountain town and they are still not contained....We lost 3 firefighters so far and I am praying that we don't lose anymore....These fires are really bad and it has caused a lot of problems in the Valley...The smoke has drifted down this way so they are telling people who have breathing problems to stay in doors.....Now to make things even worse the wind has picked up...Please keep the state of Washington in your thoughts and the firefighters too....So that's the bad news from my state.....Onto the good news at least for me....I finally got to go see MI5 this afternoon....It was AWESOME!!!!! There were so many different scenes that I loved that I just can't pick just one..but I will try....If I had to pick just one favorite scene it would have to be where the car that Ethan and Benji were in went flying backwards and rolled over and over....That and the scene where Brandt and Luthor saw Ethan and Benji driving by them....The look on Brandt's face was priceless....It was a great movie and I so want to see it again....Jeremy looked so damn hot in those suits......I was swooning on the inside....*big grin*....So needless to say I enjoyed the movie....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment