Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Alot of Ramblings today...





Good Evening! It has been a wonderful day today!! Had a lot going on this morning before my mom and I could go and run errands....A friend of mine from my previous job came by and picked up my new computer to download everything on to it for me....I should have it back before the 17th of this month...I have to take the money out of my check this week and put it back so that when he brings my computer back I can pay him...then I have to download Avid onto the new computer and hope and pray that it will work for me this semester!!! Mom and I then went and got groceries and planned a few meals for the week...So it's all good....Came home and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon  and watched TV...Tomorrow we are going to go to the gym then go and enjoy a gelato at the farmers market....Then we have to stop by the Dollar Tree and pick up a few things...Okay onto the video for today....I love this song and can't imagine why anyone else wouldn't like it too...Its Demons  by Imagine Dragons....I heard this song for the first time a few years ago on one of the music award shows and loved it immediately....I like the group too....The song is amazing and makes you take a look at things in a different perspective....Take a listen to it and see what you think... As for the pictures of Jeremy...well I found them both today on Tumblr and couldn't resist either of them...The first one is of him and RDJ in the park and I love the way they look...All relaxed and enjoying the day....The second one is one I have no idea where it is from....But I do love a man in uniform...*big grin and giggle*...Anyways....enjoy them I know I will!! Anyways...Lots of Love to You Jeremy! Stay safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment