Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My ramblings for the day..




Good Afternoon!!Sorry again for not posting for a few days but I've been pretty sick....This cold is kicking my butt big time...Been sleeping a lot and resting trying to get rid of it...I really hate being sick...I'm feeling a bit better today and I actually went to the gym this morning....It felt good to go too...Needed to work out for a bit and get back into the sing of things.....I got some bad news yesterday and it really shocked me a lot...For many years I was a wrestling fan and I was a big fan of a wrestler named Rowdy Roddy Piper....Well found out yesterday that he had passed away.....I was and still am a bit shocked by this news...I loved to watch him wrestle back in the day...He was crazy and put on a great show too....He was in several movies too...All a bit weird but they were funny....So in a way I am feeling a bit blue at the moment because of this news....On the up side one of my favorite movies is on this afternoon on FX so this will help make me feel better....Hansel and Gretel:Witchhunters is on this afternoon and I am definitely watching it....Always enjoy watching this movie...Besides I need a Jeremy fix....I am hoping to go and see MI5 either Thursday or next Wednesday.....Just about all of my friends have seen it and have said that it is a really good movie....So looking forward to seeing it....I am finally getting my new computer updated and everything downloaded onto it tomorrow....Well the guy is coming over and picking it up to do everything that needs to be done to it and then he will bring it back and everything will be set up for school, which starts next month!! I am so excited to finally be starting back to school....I need to get back into the swing of things again and actually get to doing something that I love to do....I have one more book to order and that will be done this weekend....So with school and work I will be busy this fall and winter....Anyways...Enjoy the pictures....Love them all...Lots of Love to You Jeremy!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment