Monday, August 10, 2015

A Thousand Years, not enough time to love you!





Good Evening!!What a wonderful day it has been today...I ordered my final school book this morning before running errands with my mom....Now I am all settled in for the evening and watching Cake Wars on The Food Network....Sorry but I love this show...It's actually quite interesting to see what kinds of cakes these people will create....I am anxiously waiting for September 3rd to get here....That's when school starts and I will be so glad to have something else to do during the week when I am off work....I hate just sitting around and not doing anything....Okay I think that's it for my life right now....LOL!! The video is A thousand years...I really do like this song as it reminds me that we have only a limited amount of time to love and to be loved...I know it seems a bit weird but it's the truth....I also know that this song became popular with the movies in the Twilight series....But if you listen to the lyrics then you'll understand what I am saying...As for the pictures....Well the first one is from Sarah Dunn and it hints at what she is working on with her favorite subject....I really hate it when she does this to me...LOL!! Makes me all a quiver to see what she is working on and when we will get to see what she is working on....The second one is of this wonderful man and his adorable daughter....What I love about this picture is that Jeremy is really and truly happy whenever he is with his little girl....He was definitely made to be a dad and he does it so well....This makes me admire and actually love this man even more than I already do....Anyways...Enjoy!! Lots of Love to You Jeremy!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment