Wednesday, August 12, 2015

2 Jeremy Interviews!! Enjoy!





Good Evening!!! Sorry for not posting last night but so much going on lately that I haven't had much time to do much of anything except rest and relax...I am fighting a really bad cold plus sinus infection and I don't want to take antibiotics for it....Call me stubborn but I hate taking antibiotics....so I am just letting it run its course....Went shopping today and was gone pretty much all day...So finally glad to be home and resting now...I have a busy day tomorrow too...Have to get up early to take my dad to the hospital to have surgery...He'll be in overnight....Then mom and I are going to go to brunch and then to the movies....Going to finally get to see MI5!! So excited to finally get to see this movie...I also want to see Man from UNCLE. It looks like it could be a pretty funny movie....So we shall see if I get to see that movie after school starts!! Speaking of school....I have 21 more days until I start back to class...I am really looking forward to it too...I just ordered my last school book on Friday so it is one its way to me....I'll get my computer back Friday and I have to download my Microsoft, adobe and my avid programs next week....So I will be busy with doing that on my days off....Lots of fun...*rolls my eyes*....Okay the videos are both of this adorable man...One is the interview for MI5 and the other one is one he did for the Today show...I haven't seen either one of them yet but I really do need to watch both of them...Guess I should do that soon huh?? Anyways...enjoy...I know I will!! Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment