Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sweet picture of Jeremy





Good Evening!! Such a wonderful day it has been today....I went to the gym this morning and worked out for about an hour and felt energized all day....Had some errands to run and then to end the day stopped by Hastings to have a frappe.....So it has been a busy day so far....Now I know you're wondering why I have posted a picture of Jeremy and his adorable little girl....It's actually from his twitter page so I decided to post it here....I don't normally post pictures of him and his daughter due to respecting his privacy....But this picture just made me smile when I saw it....This is a side of Jeremy that people don't see and that's because it is a very private side....This picture with him asleep and with his daughter sleeping on his chest has become my favorite picture of him now...Why?? Because it shows me that for him being a dad is his number one priority....That little girl is his world....And that is as it should be....To me this makes him that much more wonderful....As for the video...Well it's from the MI5 premiere and red carpet event...So I do hope you enjoy this video....And of course the picture too....Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment