Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My ramblings for today...






Good Evening! It's been a wonderful day....Spent the day resting and watching TV and reading....Sounds boring I know but for me I prefer to read than doing anything else....I'm a major book worm and have two book shelves in my room full of books that I haven't read....In fact I am a year behind on reading....My next book on my shelf I actually got for my birthday this year but I really wanted to finish the trilogy...It's MockingJay....I can't wait to start reading it and then watch the movies....I've seen the first two and now have to see part one of Mockingjay then I have to wait and see the second part when it hits theaters!! Okay onto the video for the day...It's called Celebrate Youth and it's by Rick Springfield....Okay this is telling my age but I have loved this man since he was Dr. Noah Drake on General Hospital!! I have quite a few of his CD's now and even have one of his albums on vinyl....So that's the reason for this video today....Just because he is one of my favorite singers!!! As for the pictures of Jeremy! They are from this past year....The first one is one that he posted to is twitter page a few weeks ago I believe...He looks way to adorable in it...The second one is one I found on tumblr a few weeks ago and I have no idea who posted it or where it was taken...I just like it because he looks relaxed...Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment