Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm Back!!! New interview with Jeremy!!


Good Evening!!! First off let me apologize for not posting at all last week...I decided to take a vacation from blogging for a week....I am back now and have a lot of energy again....I've been working a lot lately and have been tired a lot lately...I've also started taking a new medication and I think I may be having some of the side effects....Not bad but a bit disturbing all the same....Also a former friend is calling in the note that my mom signed...So we are back to struggling to pay off bills and making sure that we have food in the house...Anyways enough of my troubles....I've been getting a lot of packages lately...Had to start ordering my school books and those have been coming in the mail....I have one more book to order then my school books are all done....Then I need to take my computer in to be worked on...School starts in a little over a month and I am so ready for it to start....I also went and got my new iPhone on my birthday...Then I had to order a case for it....here is the case I got..


I do love this character of Jeremy's....So I had to have it as my phone case....:)..Got it on Amazon and it was reasonable too....Okay on to the video...It's an interview that Jeremy did for the Mission Impossible movie that comes out in just 4 days!! I am hoping that I can go to the movies next week so that I can see it...Really looking forward to seeing this movie as the previews make it look really good...As soon as I see it then I will post on here what I thought of it....I am also going to preorder Age of Ultron next week....It comes out in September and I have to have it!! I am going to be make an effort to be on and posting most of this week....The little vacation I took helped me to rejuvenate me ....Anyways....That's all for now....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment