Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Jeremy's Interview on Kelly and Michael 7/27/2015






Good Evening!!! What a fantastic day this has been...First off it feels so good to be back and blogging again....After a week off I feel energized again...Plus with all the new pictures out there of my favorite man I have things to say....The video is the interview he did yesterday with Kelly and Michael...I watched it last night on my phone and laughed at some of the thing he said...give it a listen if you haven't had a chance to see it..You'll love I!!! The pictures are all new....The second one was take earlier his week in NY and it's the hat that draws the attention...It says Team Captain America....So maybe this gives a teaser to who Hawkeye is going to support in the Civil War!! Should be interesting to see how all this plays out in the coming year....As for the other two pictures...They are from last nights Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation premiere!!! He looks amazing and so handsome in the Dolce and Gabana suit!! The movie comes out in 3 days and I am looking forward to seeing it next week....There are going to be all sorts of new pictures of this man and interviews with this man in the coming days and I am so ready for them....I have needed a new influx of pictures and interviews to watch and it's going to be a great ....Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment