Monday, July 6, 2015

My ramblings for today.




Good Evening!! What a great day it turned out to be too....Although the weekend was pretty good too...I worked all weekend but I never do anything special for the 4th....Surprisingly enough there were no fireworks going off in the neighborhood where I live....Considering there was a county wide ban on them...Pretty hefty fines if you were caught too....We have had a very dry year here in the Valley....So people are cautioned against using fire pits, setting off fireworks and anything having to do with using matches outside...We have already had one severe fire here in my little town....We do not need anymore...All I know is I will be glad when summer is over and fall begins....I want the cool weather....Tired of the 100 degree days....I hate the heat....Anyways....I know I have probably posted this picture of Hawkeye but I had to post if again....Just because I happen to like it....*big grin*....As for the video....Well, its Pink's Just Give Me Reason....I like this song a lot and really need to get it download onto my iPod....It really doesn't have anything to do with Jeremy, just that I would love to say to him to give me a reason to do anything for him....That's all...Also I want to address something that has been bothering me for a while....This person who uses the URL rogers@rogers.com has been sending me mean messages to my tumblr page...So I got tired with it and decided to block this person and I also told him/her that what he/she was doing was a type of cyberbullying....Maybe this person got the hint...Although they can no longer contact me....But for me to actually have to deal with Cyberbullying because I happen to write a blog and happen to admire Jeremy is a little hurtful....This person has basically implied that I am a stalker of sorts and that I would scare Jeremy off if I were to get to work with him...They also said that my being a director is offensive in a way....So to this person I say this...You don't know me so why do you have to be this way....I am a human being and your words are nothing but the insecure ramblings of someone who doesn't have the life that they want...To me if you are cyberbullying someone like me then to me that just means you are jealous of something.....I don't know what that would be, maybe the fact that I am pursuing my dreams and am thankful for this man and for Kathryn Bigelow for giving me those dreams back...I don't know why you said what you did to me but you can't hurt me anymore with your words....But I digress...My point is, anyone can be a victim to cyberbullying...If you are then please talk to someone and let them know what is going on....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!...Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment