Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!!!




Good Evening!! Such a wonderful day it has been for me!!! Sorry that I haven't posted much this week but haven't been feeling much like doing a lot lately..It has been ungodly hot here....We have been in the 100's for the past few days and I can't stand it...I will be so glad when the winter gets here and it turns cold again!! Okay as for why it has been a wonderful day....Well today is my birthday and I turned 44....Yup I am the same age as this wonderful man here...I started celebrating earlier in the week....But yesterday was when it got much better...I had my hair cut yesterday and it is a lot shorter than before....It feels lighter and cooler too....We came home and had lunch then went out again and got our new phones....We both upgraded to the iPhone 6....I like it so far and am glad that I traded up...Then we went next door and got a blue spoon yogurt...That was a nice treat for the two of us....Then today we went to see Magic Mike XXL!!! OMG!!! It was a great movie...Had a good story line and the music was fantastic...The dancing was awesome and the acting wasn't too bad...The original cast was back, with the exception of Dallas (Matthew's character) and the Kid....I missed Dallas but Matt Bomer made up for his absence....All in all I am very glad that I went to see it....Saw the preview for MI 5: Rogue Nation and I can't wait to see it when it comes out at the end of the month....All in all I have had a wonderful birthday!!! Anyways....Enjoy the pictures of Jeremy..They are stills from MI5....He looks hot too! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment