Thursday, July 16, 2015

Today was a Great Day!!



Good Evening!!! Such a wonderful day today as turned out to be!!!! I went to the gym this morning and worked out and that made me feel so much better....Came home and fixed a great lunch with my mom...We fixed nan bread pizza's with bacon, ham, cheese and pineapple...Needless to say they were really good....For the rest of the day I just relaxed...Have to go to work tomorrow night so I am all rested for my work day tomorrow....I know that I posted this pizap collage before, but it really is one of the best ones that I did...at least I think it is....I think he looks great in black and white photos...So enjoy this pizap again!! Not really a lot going on....Although there was something that took my attention today...Not sure if any of you remember the shootings at the theater when The Dark Knight Rises premiered....Well they came back with a verdict for the man responsible for those murders...The jury found him GUILTY!!!! So justice was served for those men and women that he killed....The families of those victims can now have closure in this case...Now the sentencing phase begins and I'm sorry but I hope they give him the death sentence....I know that sounds severe and mean coming from me...But let the punishment fit the crime...Guess I shouldn't rant about that but it's a subject that I wanted to talk about....There is so much violence in the world today and it just needs to stop....I know that will never happen in my lifetime but it's nice to dream about a world without violence....Anyways....Enough of my rant....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment