Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My rant for the day.. Also New picture of Jeremy!




Good Evening!!! What a wonderful day it's been too !!! Got up this morning to go with my mom to her post op doctors appointment and everything is great...The spot on her liver turned out to be just a fatty spot and not cancer....So that's good news...So she remains cancer free...*happy dance*...We came home then had lunch and then went out again....Had some errands to run before settling down for the night...So that's been my day....Okay first I am going to talk about the new picture of Jeremy!! This was taken on the 5th at the airport in Montreal or in Tahoe....Not sure....He looks pretty relaxed and great!...I hope that he had a great 4th of July with his little girl and was able to spend a few days being a daddy to her....Okay now onto the first picture of the Rebel Flag....I don't care if I take flack over posting this picture and my opinions but so be it....The unimaginable tragedies that have happened in the South are terrible and the young man responsible has been caught...Yet now people are blaming the flag for causing things to happen...How was the murders of those people in the church caused by a flag???I don't understand that at all...The Rebel Flag is an inanimate object...It can't talk or walk, it can't hold a gun and kill anyone, nor can it call people names. So how can this flag be the cause of all these problems...In actuality this isn't even the Confederate States of America's Flag....This is actually the Battle Flag of the Confederate army....It doesn't stand for racism or oppression or anything negative at all....It's a part of this country's history...Yet people are calling for it to be removed from the Capitol buildings and from the top of the General Lee (the orange charger from The Dukes of Hazzard)...Also Amazon has removed it from being sold on their site....My thought is that if you remove this flag from everywhere then you better remove all the flags from around the country....And that includes the Stars and Stripes!!! Since it was actually flown over the internment camps during World War II. These were Japanese internment camps....Mind you the Japanese that were there were actually American citizens...So to those who were there the Stars and Stripes stands for oppression....So before you take the Rebel flag down and degrade it for something that it isn't responsible for, I think you better take a look at our own flag and how it has been a part of something that isn't so good either...For me, I will continue to respect this flag and the Stars and Stripes too....So I won't be jumping on the "disrespect the Rebel Flag band wagon" instead I intend to stand behind the flag...If people don't like it, then you know what you can do...You can all kiss my a**!.....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment