Monday, July 13, 2015

My ramble for the day..



Good Evening!! Such a wonderful day it was today too....I took my mom to work then headed to the gym to work out for about an hour..Took a shower then headed to Target to get a few things then came home.....I took my cat outside for her morning walk around the yard which is so fun....She is a funny little cat....She likes to chase after the grasshoppers and try to catch them...If you want a wonderful form of entertainment and a lot love too, get a cat!!!...Okay enough of that....Onto the gorgeous man in the pictures above....The top one is a still from Mission Impossible 5....OMG! Can we say that the man looks hot!!
I am looking forward to seeing this movie come the end of the month...Christmas is coming early for this lady!!! *laughing*....As for the second picture, well I found it on Tumblr and had to save it....Pretty new picture too...How HOT does he look in tis picture!! Seriously, can this man get any hotter!!! I'm sure he can....But why should he try!!! I love him the way he is!!! It's been a pretty busy weekend for me....I had to work and we were slammed at work too....But that's all well and good....Although there is one of the cashiers that I don't really get a long with... But that's neither here nor there...I can deal with that....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!! Until Later!! Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment