Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Touchy Subject..



Good Afternoon!!!! So far today has been a great day!! I went to the gym this morning and worked out for an hour and then went to hastings and typed up letters so that I can get those out tomorrow. Now I'm home and got those printed off...Now the afternoon is mine to relax and watch movies with my mom....I know I posted these picture before but I wanted to post them again just because I like them....Today's post is going to be something different....I want to talk about something that happened to me when I was little and I know that it affects a lot of people now too. When I was a little girl aged 7 to 9 years old I was molested by someone that was supposed to be a friend. His parents turned a blind eye to it and I didn't know that it was wrong. Over the years I had pushed those memories into the back of my mind and basically forgot about what happened to me. It wasn't until recently that they came flooding back. All because the sister of this person contacted me on Facebook. I started remembering and told the woman that no I didn't want to be friends and blocked her. I guess what I am trying to say is that if you or anyone you know is experiencing this then tell someone...Make sure that it can't happen again... These people need to be charged and put in jail.....It's too late for me to have this person who did this to me charged because there is a statute of limitations on molestation but maybe this will help someone else get the help that they need....Anyways....That's all I have to say...Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment