Thursday, December 15, 2016

His laughter makes me feel good!





Good Morning!!! Just finished school for the day and decided to blog. I know second day in a row!! LOL!! Hey give me time to get back into the swing of things. Been off for a few months due to the chemo and of course chemo brain. But now I'm back and feeling good... As for movies. Well I still haven't seen Arrival yet and I am dying to see it. I have heard nothing but good things about it and Jeremy does an amazing job from what I hear. A few friends of mine have gone to see it and I told them not to tell me anything about it because I will go and see it. I am thinking of doing that next week when I am out of school. There are so many movies that I want to see that are out right now. I want to see DR. STRANGE and FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM. Both look really good. I also want to see the new Disney movie, MOANA. Yes I still love Disney movies even though I don't have any kids. Nothing wrong with that at all. Heck I watched Mary Poppins last week on TV.  I've seen that movie so many times I have it memorized. Anyways....I've posted this man laughing today and I can honestly say that his laugh is incredible and it makes me all warm and tingly inside. It's just so big and boisterous that you can't help but love it. Plus it makes me laugh and that's what I've needed these last few months...Anyways...That's all for today...Gotta go start baking now....This is Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment