Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas With Love.


Good Afternoon!!! Been a few days and well what can I say I've been busy with getting things ready for Christmas. Just thought that I would post a quick note wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their families and friends. It's going to be a quiet day here at my house. Going to try and watch a few movies that I have been wanting to watch for a few months now. Received an Amazon gift card from a dear friend and then I cashed in some of my points from different apps I have and got another gift card for Amazon. So went shopping and bought two things that I wanted. I got a new Kindle Fire and the movie Pete's Dragon. Yes I know it's a kids movie but I love the original movie and I needed to see this one. They made Elliot real!! I've posted my favorite Christmas carol here today. This has been my favorite song at Christmas time for a very long time. So please enjoy Merry Christmas with Love as sung by Clay Aiken. And again I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones....
Merry Christmas to Jeremy and his lovely little girl Ava. Hope that Santa brings you everything that you have ever wished for.
This is Jeremy's Flame, out!!

1 comment: