Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I'm Back and Doing Great!!!






Good Morning!!!! Yes I'm back and I'm feeling really good. The last time I posted was to post that I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Her 2 + breast cancer. I had a partial mastectomy in August and started Chemo in August too. Well good news is the cancer is gone and I am on the mend. I finished my final chemo on December 6th and am just not starting to feel better. Had a rough week with my tummy feeling all out of sorts and not wanting to eat, but I ate because I had to. Today is the first day I have actually been able to eat without taking anti nausea meds. So that's a good thing. School is finished this week for this semester and I am actually doing a lot better than I thought. I have one more thing  that I have to do this week and that's work on my outline and make it better so that I get a better grade for it. Then I am off for the next few weeks. Well over a month actually. My next semester starts February 6, 2017.
I owe a lot to several people. My mom really was there for me through the whole thing and made sure that I stayed strong and ate good food and got me out and moving around instead of staying at home and doing nothing. My besties Danni and Trudy were there when I needed to talk and were understanding when I didn't feel good and just needed someone to bitch too. All my friends on Facebook were there for me when I needed to vent on Facebook. And last but certainly not least are these two men pictured above. Gavin Degraw's music has gotten me through a lot of these times during my chemo. His music picked me up and made me keep going. And my main man Jeremy!!! His laughter, its a youtube video and I've watched it a lot lately, and all his posts on Instagram have kept me going too. So thank you to both of you gentlemen for making my life a lot better these past few months!!!

Anyways...This is Flame saying good bye for now. Forever Jeremy's Flame.

1 comment:

  1. So pleased to see you posting again and that your treatment went well. Hope you have a lovely Christmas from a fellow blogger :)

    ReplyDelete