Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bed Hopping With Jeremy? Who's up for it? *big grin*







Good Morning!!!! Such a great morning too!!! First morning since Friday I have been pain free!!! Migraine is gone and I am a happy happy happy lady!!!!Yesterday was nice....I wound up falling asleep yesterday afternoon while watching TV...It was nice to just take a nap...It helped too....By the time I woke up an hour and half later my headache had receded to where I could actually function....So I had a pretty good day yesterday...Today is going to be better since I no longer have a migraine...My mom and I are going to go to Verizon and exchange or update our phones....Which means I have to find a new case for my new Iphone.....I'll look on Amazon to see if I can find a Hawkeye case or a Jeremy case....Gotta be able to look at this man when I am on my phone....*giggles and smiles*.....Speaking of this man....Posted a video of him from when he did Conan a few weeks ago....He's talking about how he got to be in Mission Impossible....It's actually a pretty cute interview....The three pictures are from tumblr...the top one I have no idea where it was taken or what he was doing....I think it may have been when he was at Comic Palooza in TX a few weeks ago....Not for sure...the second one is from an interview he did with a travel magazine....I love the title....Bed Hopping With Jeremy Renner....I'd like to bed hop with him!!! *Cheshire cat grin*...But then again who wouldn't want to bed hop with the man!! The last picture is from MI5.....He looks like he is in deep thought....Looks yummy though!!! So enjoy!!! I know I will!!! Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later. Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment