Monday, June 15, 2015

My ramble for today.




Good Evening!!! What a wonderful day it has been!!! First day off of 4 and the day has been amazingly calm and refreshing!!! I got up and ran the vacuum then ate breakfast and got dressed to go to the gym!!! My mom and I spent an hour and a half there working out....It felt great to work out....I am going to go by myself on Wednesday to work out again....I need it....I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning then we have to finish grocery shopping before we come home to relax for the rest of the day! So that has been my day...Work is going pretty good so far...Although I do wish that I could get off the closing shift...that will happen when school starts back up in September....I didn't get the chance to film the audition that I wanted to do so that stinks....It's just been a bus weekend and a busy few days....Plus with work and getting home late I have been really tired...But I will keep my eyes open for more auditions....Anyways....On to Jeremy....These a just a few of the pictures that I like....Couse then again when don't I like pictures of this man...*big grin*...The top one I found on tumblr a few days ago and just forgot about....It's rather cute if you stop and look at it....It's comparing Matt Fraction's Hawkeye and the Movie Hawkeye....They do look a lot a like!!..The other two are pizap collages that my great friend and fellow Rennerite made....Thank you Zoe for doing these of Hawkeye!!! The man is definitely sexy as sin!!! Anyways.....Enjoy!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe wherever you are Babe!!! Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment