Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Belated Father's Day to Jeremy!!!


 

Good Morning!!! Such a wonderful morning so far....So sorry for not posting the past few days but things have been a bit crazy with me...I had a doctors appointment yesterday for my eye check up...good news is my eyes are healthy and bad news there is only a slight change in my prescription....I guess in a way that's both good news....Also found out that my mom has to go in for a liver biopsy to see what the heck this spot on her liver is....She goes in on Thursday morning so I may not be posting until late that night....depends on what we find out....Also, I know it's late....But I would like to wish Jeremy a happy belated Father's Day...I hope that he was able to enjoy it with his little girl....I know one thing for sure...that man loves being a dad....It shows in his face when he talks about her....His whole face lights up and he gets excited about it...So to Jeremy, I hope you had a wonderful day with your little girl.....Anyways...I'm sitting here at Hastings waiting on my mom to get off work and working on my script....I got all the written stuff typed up and now I can work on actually typing up new scenes....My favorite character is really starting to come to life again and it feels good to write this script again....I want to finish it before school starts and if I continue to do what I am doing then I just might finish it...We shall see....Anyways...going to make this a short one...And again, Happy belated Fathers Day To Jeremy.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment