Thursday, June 18, 2015

Weird Email from rogers@rogers.com!




Good Morning!!! Such a good morning so far too. I got one of the letters I had typed up and out on the mail box so that it can go out this afternoon, cleaned the bathrooms so that my mom doesn't have to do it tomorrow while I am at work, checked my email accounts and found a weird email from this person: anon(). He or she said that I would scare Jeremy off when I become a director....WTF!!! Why would someone say something like that to me. they don't know me at all....I am becoming a director because of Jeremy and Kathryn...They both inspired me to pursue my dreams again....I want to work with both of these amazing people.....I admire and respect Jeremy a lot and would love to sit down and pick his brain and get his advice and input on certain things....He's an amazing person and he makes me want more in life than I have now....He makes me want to be something more than just ordinary....How is that going to scare him off....Not sure what that person is talking about....Oh well, not going to worry about it....I am almost finished typing up my script for my feature length film, well the part that I have written out, that is....I still have a ways to go before I finish it, but I am going to work on it more next week....I typed up the part where Jax is introduced....you know even though I wrote all this out over a year ago it still thrills me when I see this character come to life on the page....He is just so much fun and complex in a way that makes me really like the character a lot.....Can't wait to finish it and send it off for contests....That's what I am doing this for right now...I want to be able to enter it into a contest or two next year....Once school starts in September I am hoping that I have it done before then because I won't be able to work on it as much....We shall see what happens....I found Jeremy's full interview with Conan that he did last month so that's today's video and the picture is from the man himself..... found it on tumblr this morning and had to use it in the blog today....He's starting to film The Story of Your Life in Montreal this week.....So should be a lot of fun to see the pictures from the set if there are any....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy! Stay Safe on Set Babe....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment