Thursday, June 11, 2015

MI5 2nd Tralier.




Good Morning!!!! So far it is a pretty good morning!!! Still pain free so that's a plus....Last day off for the weekend so I am going to do some things that need to get done before tomorrow and I go back to work....I have two letters I need to write and I think I might even work on typing more on my script after bit....We shall see.....I'm going over to Verizon this afternoon to update my phone, was supposed to do it yesterday but the two people I like to deal with weren't there...they will be there today so that's a good thing for me....We are finally getting a break from the extreme heat today....It's actually a lot cooler today that it has been all week....So thank the goddess for that....I wish we could just skip summer all together....But that's just me....Okay onto Jeremy....Video today is the 2nd trailer for Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation....Damn but this looks like a wild and crazy good movie....I am definitely looking forward to seeing this the first week in August....It'll be a late birthday present for me but at least I get to see it....I still want to go see Avengers again....My mom says that once is enough....*pouty face*....Want to see Hawkeye again....Plus it really is a great movie too...The two pictures are ones I may have posted before but I just like them so I posted them again....I love the one of him and Paul Bettany....Both are very attractive men....*big smile*...the second one is from MI5....It's the character poster only without the name of the film on it....It's a pretty good picture of the man if I do say so!!! Well I my birthday is a few weeks off and I've decided what I want to do....My mom and I are going to go see Magic Mike XXL on my birthday....Talk about a great birthday present!!! I loved the first one so I'm hoping that this one is just as good....Even though Matthew McConaughy isn't in it....From the looks of the trailers that I've seen it's going to be really good....So we shall see....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay Safe wherever you are babe!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment