Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Jeremy, a total gem.




Good Evening!!! What a great day it was today!!! Although I am a bit tired..It's a good tired though....Been up since about 6 am and have been on the go all morning and afternoon.....Got home around 4 pm....I took my mom to work this morning at 8 am then went to the gym for an hour...Took my clothes with me and showered at the gym so that I could just head to Hastings to work on my feature length script....I actually got quite a bit typed up this morning.....Plus my main character JAX has been arguing with me and telling me I need to get it done already....*rolling my eyes*....So I guess I will be working on my script for the next few weeks on my days off....It actually feels good to be writing again...Took some time of while I was in school and now I want to write again....So that has been my day today....I have to do some housework tomorrow before I can work on my script....But it's all good....I do have to go grocery shopping tomorrow afternoon when my mom gets off work so that should be fun....Okay on to the pictures.....The top one is actually from Jeremy's twitter page today...I have no idea what he is talking about but I just have to say that this again, This man is a treasure and must be protected at all costs....His tweets make me smile and make my day that much brighter....It just goes to show me that he is as normal as me and that he loses things just like everyone else does in this world....He's adorable and this makes me love him even more....As for the second picture....Well another gem from Jeremy himself...His character poster from Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.....He looks incredible and I can't wait for this movie to come out!!! Anyways...I am going to enjoy this new picture of Jeremy and sign off for tonight....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment