Monday, June 1, 2015

Jeremy and Brad and Jeremy and Lenny!!!




Good Evening!!!! Sorry for not posting last Friday but things were a bit crazy...I had some errands to run before I went to work...Plus I had to go and eat something before going to work and then get my dinner for that night....So my day was busy....As for today....Well I just got home from work about an hour ago and now I am sitting here resting and getting ready watch some TV for the evening...We were slammed today and we were a man short....But so glad to be home now...I'm off for the next few days and I am going to relax....As for the pictures...Well the top two are from when he was coming into LAX...He actually passed by Brad Pitt on his way out and Brad was on his way in I think....All I can say is that damn the man looks good...and what's even better is that he is has a helmet in his hands....Which means he was riding his motorbike!!!! Have I mentioned how much I love men that ride motorcycles!!! Well I do...I find them incredibly sexy (bikes that is) and if the man on the bike is sexy then that is even better....The final picture is of him and the incredibly delish Lenny Kravetz!!!! Two gorgeous, sexy and yummy men in the same picture!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe on the Set Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment