Thursday, May 28, 2015

Jeremy at Comicpalooza meeting Henry Winkler!






Good Afternoon!! So far it's a pretty decent day today...My last day off for the next 4 days, so I am going to enjoy it...I've got nothing planned for the afternoon other than watching movies and relaxing....I'm going to sit down and watch The Judge this afternoon...Been wanting to watch this movie for a few weeks now since we bought it...I've heard nothing but rave reviews about it so I have got to see it...plus it has RDJ in it so you know it is going to be a great movie...Went to the gym this morning and I feel so much better...I hate not being able to go as much as we used to but with work now we have to work around the schedule...Okay enough about the first part of the day...Onto the pictures.... The top one is one that I found yesterday morning on tumblr...It's of Jeremy shaking the hand of Henry Winkler.....Love that two of my favorite people are together in one picture....I grew up watching Henry Winkler on Happy Days as The Fonz!!! Awesome picture!!! The other three are from the set of Captain America 3 : Civil War....Told you yesterday that I had them saved in my email and I just needed to save them onto my flash drive....I love them all too...Although I do have to say out of the three my favorite is the last one....I do so adore that man's smile!! How can you not love it??? He's happy and it shows too....He's doing something that he loves to do...Seeing him smile makes me smile....Hey smiles are contagious....So take this smile and pass it around....Did you know that it actually takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown??? That's a fact....So smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe on Set Babe!!! Keep smiling too and keep those pictures coming!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment