Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Jeremy arriving on Set of Captain America 3: Civil War!!!!




Good Morning!!!! so far it is a pretty good morning!! First off let me say that I am sorry for not posting yesterday...I wound up with the migraine from hell yesterday morning and had to go and see my doctor for a toradol shot to help with the tension and stress in my neck and shoulders....Once I got that shot I was feeling better and the headache started to recede....So I came home and rested the rest of the day....Feeling a lot better today than I was yesterday, my shoulders and neck a still a bit stiff but the headache is gone.....I have to work this evening from 5 to 9:30 so that ought to be fun....No biggie...I don't mind closing....Besides I'm just happy that I have a job now....Okay enough about my life at the moment....Although one more thing before I talk about the pictures....I watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire yesterday afternoon and it was amazing...Now I can't wait to see Part one of Mockingjay.....May have to get the DVD or Blue ray when I get paid....We shall see....Okay on to the pictures....I will say this, I am so happy the man is doing another movie that gets him in pictures!!!! This was yesterday on the set of Captain America 3: Civil War!!!! So The Hawk has arrived on set....Now I can't wait for them to start getting pictures of him in costume!!! He's wearing it in the second picture but he has it covered up with the cloak that he is wearing.....*frowny face*..... I think that was more to protect it from the weather than anything else though...It looked like it was raining in Atlanta....So the filming for the next marvel movie has started and I think I am looking forward to seeing this one just as much as I was when Avengers 2 was filming last year....Although I do have one more movie that I am looking forward to seeing in July and that's Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation....I've seen the trailers for it and it looks amazing!!! At least now I can go see the movies that I want to see and not worry about saving for them....anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe there in Atlanta babe!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment