Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hawkeye Poster from Japan




Good Evening!! It has been a pretty awesome day today!!! I was able to actually rest today from the last few days at work....My knee and my elbow are feeling much better and will feel even better tomorrow when I am able to go to the gym! Speaking of which....Since I have been going to the gym I have lost about 15 pounds!!!! So I am losing weight and that makes me feel so much better about myself...My shorts fit me much better now as do my capris...I want to lose at least another 25 pounds and tone my muscles more so that I am healthier and maybe even knock the diabetes into remission.....Now that would be a plus for me!!!! As for work...Well it is going pretty good...I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday so it's all good....Enough of that now.....I find that I am incredibly bored already on my days off....I am really looking forward to school starting in September again....There are so many things that I need to do in order to get ready for school though....I have to get my books and my new computer loaded with all the stuff from my old computer....So lots to do but I can't wait for school to start!!!Okay now onto the pictures of Jeremy!!!The top one is from a talk show that he did but I don't remember when he did it or who it was with...I found it on tumblr and decided that I liked it and saved it...He does look good in it though, don't ya think?? The second one is the Japanese poster for Avengers 2...I love it...It shows the side of Hawkeye that no one knows exists....The people say that it gives away to much of what is going on in his life....I think it's a great poster and would love to get one...The last picture is from earlier this year, even from this month...Not really sure when it was taken...I love the look on his face as he is pointing to the Elephant....He looks so adorable.....But then again I am biased towards this man and think that he looks adorable no matter what he is doing or what he is wearing....I am excited to see that new pictures of him from the set of Captain America 3: Civil War are starting to appear on tumblr now....I have a few that I need to save to my flash drive then I will post them here....Hopefully tomorrow or Friday....All I can say is that he looks amazing as always...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe on the Set Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment