Monday, May 4, 2015

Age of Ultron: AMAZING!!!!!!




Good Evening!!!! What an amazing weekend I had....Saturday my mom and I went down and filmed the festival parade..I think I got some good footage and I hope to put it together and upload it to my portfolio in a few weeks....We shall see how things go....Then yesterday my mom and I went to see The Avengers: Age of Ultron!!! OMG!!!!!!! It was amazing!! From the minute it started my eyes never left the screen!! Seeing Hawkeye and the rest of the Avengers in action right off the bat was fantastic....When Quicksilver took out Hawkeye, well actually just knocked him down, that was a great scene...At first I didn't like them but as the movie moved forward and you found out more about Ultron and what he actually wanted to do I started to feel for them...They just wanted to make the world a better place and this AI wanted to destroy it....When Ultron attacked the Avengers in the tower that was a big event, but the big event for me was yet to happen...After the attack they needed a safe place to go..This is where Hawkeye's backstory came in to play...We found out that he has been married with kids the whole time...I actually liked finding this out about the character....There is a romance brewing with Natasha and Bruce....That is quite interesting...It was great to see Hawkeye getting some great screen time and getting to see who the man really is and what he can do.....He is actually a complex character and he doesn't have superpowers...He is just a man with the skill of Archery....One part of the movie I absolutely loved was when Vision was introduced....I was in awe of the character and how he was created....To actually see the entity we know as JARVIS become a sentient being was great...I can't wait to see where they take this character and how they develop him...I do have to agree with a friend of mine...There was one character missing and that was Loki....Turns out his scene ended up on the cutting room floor...Which really kind of stinks....I like the character a lot and would have loved to have seen him and what he was to have done in this movie....Lets hope that when the movie is released on DVD that they add that scene....But let me talk about the ending credits....The statue that they used at the end of the movie to introduce the stars was amazing.....I would love to have this statue...If I can find a picture of it I will post it and trust me when I say this, It is Amazing!! If you haven't seen this movie then go and see it....To me it is better than the first one, and that's only because you see more of Hawkeye....He really is a vital part of the team and I think they realized just how important he really is in this movie....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! You Rock babe!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!! I look forward to seeing you on the big screen in MI5 in July!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment