Monday, May 18, 2015

Jeremy, the new Ambassador for Wild Aid







Good Morning!!! So far it's a pretty crappy morning...I have a headache that I really need to focus on getting rid of before I go to work this afternoon....Hopefully it will go away in a bit after I take something for it....I really hate this time a month.....Other than that it's an okay day....going to be a hot one that's for sure so summer is right around the corner...I really hate summer...I am more of a cold weather type of gal!!!! Okay I am only going to bring up this topic one more time then I am done with it!!!! Some people will never learn to just shut up and leave it alone....This is the video of Jeremy on Conan when he was, what some people have deemed "slutshaming" the character of Black Widow....Okay people deal with it already and grow the hell up for crying out loud....It was a flipping joke...He even said that he was a slut too if you listen to the whole darn interview!!! He is a good man and an amazing actor who doesn't need all this hateful crap from people who are supposed to be his fans...I have never once been offended by this....Why would I be??? It was a joke and I, unlike most of the feminist prissy whiney ass cry babies out there, know how to take a joke....It was a tasteless joke but a joke none the less....So drop it already and move on and grow up....As for the pictures.... Well the top one is from when he and the cast were on the Jimmy Kimmel show a few weeks ago...He looked so damn fine!!! The second one is from a PSA that he was doing about a week or so ago....And the final picture is a new one....just found it on Tumblr this morning....He is the new ambassador for Wild Aid!!!! I think that's awesome by the way.....See he is a good man and that's all that matters to me....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment