Thursday, May 14, 2015

My ramblings for today and I got a JOB!!!!!




Good Evening!! It has been a wonderful day today....First off I am so sorry for not posting the past few days....I haven't been feeling very well the last few days so that's the reason for no postings...Tomorrow is the final day of class for this semester and the start of a great summer for me....Why you ask? Well it happened today to be exact that my summer got great!!! My mom and I went out to pick up some pie tins at the Dollar Tree to use for our dinner when the manager found us and asked if we had a few moments to chat...That chat turned out to be a job interview...impromptu and we were not dressed for it...But we walked out of there with a job...We go in tomorrow to fill out the paperwork and we will more than likely start on Monday of next week!!!! So I have a job now and this makes me happy...So my postings may get later or earlier depending on when I have to work...Okay now onto Jeremy!!! Just posting pictures today and all of them are fantastic!! If not a bit silly!!!The top one is from the Jimmy Kimmel show so it's a bit silly!!! You can't help but love these people!!! The second one is from the press tour and is a really good one of him and the final one is from the Jimmy Kimmel show also...How can I not love this man!!! He is so goofy and sweet!!!Plus the man is a wonderful father too...I will not post any pictures of him and Ava but I will say this about him...He loves that little girl with all his heart and you can tell that he does...Plus little Ava has daddy wrapped around her little finger!!!! I know one thing is for sure and that is Jeremy would do anything for that sweet little daughter of his...She is his world and that's as it should be...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment