Thursday, May 7, 2015

Jeremy Singing!!





Good Evening!!! It's been a pretty busy day for me today...I got up early, had a cup of green tea with honey, ate breakfast and then got busy editing together my short film for my final project....I am going to take a look at it tomorrow before turning it in to see how well it turned out....I am hoping that it turned out well enough to get me at least a B....This semester has kicked my behind big time!!! I am looking forward to having at least a few weeks off before I really start looking for a job....Although I am going to start putting in applications Sunday afternoon....I was actually debating on whether or not to post tonight....It kind of depended on how hot it was in the house....We have no air conditioning right now and it is supposed to be hot tomorrow....But the repair man is coming first thing tomorrow morning at 9 am....So I need to get up and get going in the morning....Okay enough of my problems....onto Jeremy!!! the video for today is of him and Rosario Dawson singing a few years ago....The man has such a gorgeous voice and I could listen to him all day...either talking or singing....It doesn't matter to me...I also love his laugh...it's honest and incredibly sexy....Just like the man himself...As for the pictures....Well one is from when the cast was on The Jimmy Kimmel show. I haven't seen the whole show yet and I really need to see it soon....I've heard that it is hilarious...The other one is of the four men on Good Morning America....This I watched when it was one and loved seeing these 4 men together....Of course Jeremy is the only one wearing a coat because it was cold there that day...The other three were pretty much freezing...I felt sorry for them...Oh before I forget....It has been confirmed that Jeremy is going to be appearing in Captain America 3: Civil War...So another reason for me to go see this movie....I would have gone and seen it even if he hadn't been in it....But this is just the icing on the cake!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment