Friday, May 1, 2015

Jeremy Interview about Hawkeye






Good Evening!!! It's been a pretty decent day today....Paid bills, did some errands and then came home had dinner and now I'm watching TV....I need to go over to the school website and check in to class and see how I did with my rough cut assignment...I'll do that in a bit...Video today is an interview with Jeremy...I haven't watched it but I intend to watch it later on when class is over and I am out of school for the summer....I have a lot going on this weekend....I am going down to the Parade tomorrow morning and take pictures and video of it so that I can possibly put it on my portfolio in the coming weeks....I do want to do some more things to build it up...I am also going to see who I need to contact about directing a play next year...I really would like to try my hand at it...So wish me luck on that front...As for the pictures....The first one is from one of the Avengers Premieres...How adorable is Jeremy in this picture with the mini Thor!!! The last one is from the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon...He looks so HOT!! The man looks amazing in a suit....As for the second one...Well I found it on Tumblr and had to save it...It is a drawing, I don't remember who did it but it is amazing...It's a medieval Hawkeye....I love it and want to have it blown up to a poster size....How amazing is this drawing...Okay enough....I am getting so excited for Sunday to get here....I am going to finally get to see The Avengers: Age of Ultron!!!! I have the money put back and have had for almost a month....My mom and I are going, our friend can't make it as she will be out of town....I think I might see if another friend of mine would like to meet us out there if she is in town...We shall see...I need to pick up my snack for that day and my drink....I may even splurge and get me and my mom some popcorn to have during the movie....I just can't wait....And yes I even have my outfit picked out....I'm definitely wearing my I Love Hawkeye shirt....With my silver arrow necklace....I just need to figure out how to do the eye makeup....The things I do just to see a movie...*laughing*...Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Can't wait to see Hawkeye up on the big screen again....Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later......Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment