Monday, May 11, 2015

My ramblings for the day





Good Morning!!!! What a morning it has been too!!! My neighbor is switching from electric to gas in her house so the gas company is out on the street making a mess and a lot of noise...My cat can't settle down and take a nap like she does every morning at the time and the noise is really bugging me...but they'll be done sometime today....So I can deal with it....Today started the final week of school for the semester and I already finished the reading for the week, so now all I have to do is go on each day and post in the discussion...I can't believe that this semester is over already .....I don't know my grade yet for my final project and probably won't know it until this week sometime....I think it turned out pretty good....Now I just have to buckle down and find a job...I am going to do that tomorrow morning...I'll put in applications for anyplace that is hiring and those that aren't....Cause ya never know who will hire you...Wish me luck....Yesterday was Mother's Day and my mom and I spent the day relaxing after we went to the gym that morning....I made dinner for her and we watched the movie Just The Way You Are on Hallmark....It was a pretty good movie....It was nice to spend the day with my mom...She's the best!!! She has always supported me through everything that I have ever wanted to do and has always been there for me....I don't know where I would be without her...A few years ago I almost lost her to cancer, but she is still here with me. For that I am very grateful....She is my best friend and I don't want to think about losing her again...I know that sounds cliché, but it's true....Anyways....Onto the pictures....They are all relatively new...The top one is from the press tour that the cast did and yes they are wearing red noses....It's in honor of red nose day...It's to help bring awareness of childhood hunger, I believe....the second one I am not sure when it was taken....I think it might have been when he did Ellen a few weeks ago....The third one is from some talk show he did but I have no idea who it was with or when it was taken...I just like the way he looks in the picture....And the last one was take a few days ago...It was posted to his Whosay account by him....I love it!!! These four adorable goofballs....How can you not love them....anyways....Not a lot going on right now....Just kind of winding down from school this week and looking for a job....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment