Tuesday, May 5, 2015

OOPS!!! He did it again!!!





Good Morning!!! It was turning into a great day until I went onto Tumblr and found a lot of hating going on... And all of it has to do with what Jeremy said last night on Conan!!!...You know what he is completely and utterly right!!!! What he said was about a FICTIONAL CHARACTER!! And he even said that Black Widow had slept with 4 out of the 6 Avengers...So therefore  she is a Slut!! There I said it too...I called Black Widow a Slut!!! And you know what she is...and she is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER for christs sake!!!! People just need to deal with this and move on....If you want to hate on Jeremy then be my guest...Just don't expect me to join your stupid, pissy little whiney baby cry fest because he isn't the perfect man you all make him out to be....He is after all  human!! therefore he is going to make mistakes in his life...And furthermore why should he have to apologize for a joke....You feminist idiots think that everything is about you...Well it's not...It was a flipping joke...I for one am not offended by it and no one else should be either....Why don't we ask Scarlett Johansson if she is offended by it??? It's not like Jeremy is calling her a slut...He's making the statement about her Character in the movie!!! So back off people...Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech??? He has a right to say whatever he wants...This is America after all....I guess I am one of the few people in this world that can still take a joke...That's what is wrong with this world today...People take offense at the least little things and get all pissy and whiney and demand an apology when something like this is said....I am not a feminist, but I do believe in equality....You can believe in that and not be a feminist....I have never been offended by what Jeremy has said, nor will I....I don't know him but I think he is a good man and he would never treat a woman unjustly and try to hurt her in any way..So why are you people so upset and hating on him just because of a little joke??? You'd think this was a big deal?? It isn't....I have never seen so many people get so upset over such a stupid joke....He apologized the first time and now you're going to try and force him to apologize again....Get over it, he shouldn't have to....And I hope he doesn't give into the pressure to do so....He said it about a Fictional Character, not an actual person....My question to everyone out there who has started the "I Hate Jeremy Renner Because He is a Misogynistic Bastard Club" is this--Are you all so perfect in your lives that you have never said or done anything wrong? Because I know I'm not perfect....I freely admit that and I know I've made mistakes and done things wrong in my life, but I own up to those and take responsibility for my actions....So if you can answer that question and say that you are perfect and have never done anything wrong then you are a lying no good for nothing idiot....Because no one is perfect....NO ONE!!!!!! So do us all a favor and get down off your ever loving high horse and grow up and get over it....Anyways...Enough of my rant.....I Love You Jeremy Renner, flaws and all!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment