Friday, May 22, 2015

Captain America: Civil War Logo



Good Morning!!!!! What a great morning it is too!!!! Work went pretty good last night and we were busy so the time just flew by and that was nice....I work again tonight and tomorrow so yay for me!! I'm off Sunday and Monday so that will give me a chance to get the house cleaning done and clean my computer area off too....Lots to do and so little time to do it in!!! It will be nice to have some money to actually start doing some fun things again and to get my school books too.....I have to have 8 books this fall for one class!!! Crazy huh?? I think so but they will be used quite a bit after school is over....So it's not a big deal, besides they're pretty cheap on amazon...Okay enough about that!!! Have I mentioned that this man is treasure and needs to be protected at all times!!! Well he is and he should be....this was from his twitter page today, and quite honestly I wish he would stop being such a tease.....I don't want to see the chair with him in it and with the logo on it....I want to see him in the Hawkeye costume and in action!!!! but I will take this picture...Can't see much of him but that's okay!!! I love it that he is really getting out there with the social media and keeping his fans in the loop as to what is going on....You have got to love the man for doing something that is out of his comfort zone...And to think that he has been on twitter for almost a year now....When he joined the social media craze, things got so much more interesting and fun....He is just like all of us....Normal, funny, serious, weird, crazy, adorable and well, he's just being himself....that's all we want....For him to be himself and know that whatever he does isn't going to make his true fans hate him....We accept him for him....At least I do, flaws and all....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy....Stay Safe on set babe.....Keep the pictures coming....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment