Friday, May 8, 2015

Jeremy and Cobie Interview






Good Evening!!!! It's been a busy day again for me today....I had to go to class this morning and log in to do some critiques on my classmates short films...I did my two and may do more tomorrow afternoon but I don't know if I will or not...Then had some errands to run and came home then logged back in and turned in my short film....I won't know what I got until Monday.....One more week and the semester is over for the Summer....Wish that I had the money to go to school in the summer...But hopefully I will be able to find a job and earn the money to do that next year....Anyways....That's been my day...Okay the video is of Jeremy and Cobie during the interviews that they did for the Age of Ultron press tour....It's a pretty good interview too....Although I do wish that they had paired Jeremy and Scarlett again like they did with the first movie...Those two have some great chemistry....Enjoy the interview....As for the pictures...The first one is from the LA Premiere of Age of Ultron and the other two are from the interview the two of them did with the Mommy Bloggers....It looked like the two of them were enjoying themselves...As for me...Well I am going through withdrawal at the moment...I want to go and see the movie again!!! It's been almost a week and I really would love to see it again...I don't think that I can wait for it to come out on Blu-ray!!! I could sit through it again!!! and many more times if I need too!!! Anything to see tis gorgeous man on screen again!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment